GENERAL AND APPLICATION
This website is operated by DEBBIE DEBSTER. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to DEBBIE DEBSTER. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - CONCLUSION AND SUBJECT MATTER OF CONTRACT
Our customer can place an order by the following steps:
(1) Select product(s) and “ADD TO CART”.
(2) To proceed with the purchase click on “CHECKOUT”.
(3) Enter all customer information as required and click on “CONTINUE TO SHIPPING METHOD”.
(4) Choose a relevant payment method and enter all required details.
(5) After placing an order, Debbie Debster will send an email, which confirms receipt of the order and contains the details of the order. This email does not constitute the acceptance of the offer.
(6) Debbie Debster accepts the offer by charging the customer, shipping the products to the address provided and by confirming the shipping by an email. The contract has not been concluded before Debbie Debster has accepted the offer.
SECTION 2 - PRICES AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
(1) All prices stated on the Debbie Debster's E-STORE are in USD. Shipping costs are not included.
(2) Checkout is completed via Paypal.
(3) Credit card fees are fixed by the credit card suppliers.
(4) Debbie Debster accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Union Pay.
(5) Customer is obliged to bear the customs duties and further costs incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, if there is any concern the customer should contact the local customs office for further information.
(6) If the customer does not pick up the parcel or does not take any action regarding the delivery and the parcel is shipped back to us, the customer will need to pay for the delivery of the parcel to be sent back to them.
If the package is not picked up by the customer and extra fee implies, the customer is responsible for all extra cost and will be charged with the return-shipment. This includes freight charges, any extra payments, duties, taxes, levies, fees for logistics, and additional fees, etc.
(5) Debbie Debster reserves the right to change the prices and is not responsible for any printing errors.
SECTION 3 - DELIVERY
(1) The shipping costs depend on the customer’s location. We provide Free Standard Delivery if your single purchase is over $130 USD.
(2) Debbie Debster will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
(3) Whilst we take every care to ensure your goods are packaged in a way that protects them during transit but sometimes damage does occur. We apologise for any inconvenience that may cause.
If something has been damaged during transit please contact us by emailing
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
(1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
(2) You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
(3) You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
(4) The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
(5) Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities.
(6) We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
SECTION 7 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
SECTION 8 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website.
SECTION 9 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at